4/24/2012

There's no time for second doubts

Hi lovelies! :) Yesterday I wore a quite simple oufit, but it still had lot of details and different materials. My favourite detail must be the bits of lace on the sides of my shirt. The colors on my oufit were really natural so I wanted to add a nice pop of color with my earrings!
I hope you like these pics, the forrest near my home was so wet after the rain, but I still wanted to take some photos! Hope you like it! :)
IMG_0121edited1IMG_0124editedoufit2IMG_0123oufit3
IMG_0125oufit4
IMG_0122oufit52
IMG_0127oufit7IMG_0126oufit6
IMG_0142oufit8
Shirt: JC, Shorts: H&M, Earrings: Cubus, Boots: Vagabond, Tights and ring: ginatricot

Kisses, xoxo Meri

2 comments:

  1. you look sooooo pretty! I love your shorts, are stunning! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaby, you're so lovely! :))

      Delete