5/28/2012

Love for neon

IMG_1021edited2

Hi guys!!
Last few days it's been really warm here! Almost even hot!
I've been taking a lot of sun, reading The Hunger Games(third book), swimming and I had a week of working experience(a school thing)..
So I was in a sport place, where they do a lot of physical examination..
I got to go canoeing, do gymnastics exercises in the pool and I also did a lot of relaxing practises with one group. Last week I also met a lot of my friends on my free time, which was really nice! :)

Today I'm wearing a really summery oufit. Lots of neon, as you can see!
This was quite an easy oufit, well I kinda think that during the summer oufits are always more relaxed and easy to move with. Something you can throw on fast! And color, everyone loves to use more color during the summer!

IMG_1025edited5
IMG_1022edited4
IMG_1047edited6
IMG_1044edited5
IMG_1053edited7
edited8
IMG_1017edited3
IMG_1067edited9
Top: Primark
Shorts: Miss Selfridge
Bandeau: New look
Sandals: Primark
Earrings: Cubus
Ring: ginatricot

Kisses, xoxo Meri


12 comments:

  1. Meri, you look beautiful!!!
    Love this outfit with neon colors!
    great pics...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29/5/12 00:34

    PERFECT OUTFIT!!!! you're so beautiful:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very very beautiful!!!! I love neon colors !

    http://elvuelodelafalda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihana asu! <3 :)

    http://guabk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oon lukenu sun blogia jo jonku aikaa ku huomasin linkin joskus facebookissa (: sulla on tosi hyvä blogi ja mun blogissa on haaste sullekkin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW like the shorts !!! :D You look so sweet on the second pic and loooove the third one! Nicely done. Nice tshirt also ;)

    Kisses from Barcelona

    Get a look on my new picture http://leseasonnier.blogspot.com.es/

    Álvaro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so so so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is so beautiful so as you are and your neon shorts! that color suits you perfectly I am now your new follower via bloglovin and via google friend connect hope you can follow me back in both places so we can keep in touch, thanks! :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your neon shorts :)

    ReplyDelete