5/12/2012

Mint-Studds-Skulls

IMG_0434oufit1

Hi guys!!
Yesterday I wore my new Zara blouse for the first time. I love it, the mint color and all the small lovely details..it's just perfect!
My new skull necklace made a perfect match with the shirt! And then a pair of jeans, so that the oufit was good for weekday..
 I hope you like it too!! :)

IMG_0427oufit6IMG_0436oufit3IMG_0435oufit5
IMG_0429oufit7IMG_0422oufit8
IMG_0421oufit2IMG_0424oufit2
IMG_0430nails
IMG_0417edited5

Blouse: Zara,
Necklace: Topshop
Jeans and top underneath: JC
Jeffrey Campbell Lita's in pewter glitter
Leather jacket: Vila       

Have a great weekend loves!
Kisses, xoxo Meri 

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting www.diariodeunarmario.com.
    I liked your blog, if you want you can follow me and I follow yours;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem dear! :)
      I'll take a look at your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. your blouse is amazing :) wanna follow each other ? kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei mun blogissa on sulle haaste :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo mä huomasin :DDD, rupeen kehitteleen sitä kohta! ;)

      Delete
  4. Anonymous13/5/12 06:37

    love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing. The mint color is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the mint color a lot too!! (:

      Delete
  6. Guapisima!!! me gusta tu look
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guauuu i love your booties!! I follow you. You follow me?? 1KISS http://www.estilostiletto.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'll check your blog! :))

      Kisses, xoxo Meri
      merisocean.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. Hey there !!! Thnx so so so much for your coment, so happy to recieve compliments like these.

    You look gorgeous too! Love the shoes, the pants, really nicely done :D

    Kisses from Barcelona dear. We keep in touch. Now following!!!! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madre es que los botines se llevan toda la atención , me encantann !!
    Un beso :)



    http://www.lafinestradelnord.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete