3/09/2012

Blue jeans and lace

Hello everybody! :)
Posting another oufit, this one is from yesterday. I think you don't see me in jeans really often, it's just not so me, I prefer shorts. :D Yesterday  I actually decided to try these jeans, which I thought are way too small for me (these are like sooo old, so that's why..) and just when I decide, okay I'm not gonna wear these, I notice there's taxi waiting for me outside, so yeah I'm wearing these!
This is such a simple and basic oufit, but I think it was nice to wear jeans for a chance kind of..and this see through lace adds a bit of spike. :DD

Lace shirt: ginatricot
Top(underneath): ginatricot
Ring: ginatricot
Jeans: Esprit
Boots: Vagabond

Kisses, xoxo Meri

I am  not sure if I have told you guys earlier, but you can follow my blog with blogloving too! :)
So go ahead people and follow!!
It really makes me happy to see whenever I get a new reader or when I even get a new comment!!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment