1/03/2012

Snow White

''Soon after that the queen had a little daughter who was as white as snow, and as red as blood, and her hair was as black as ebony, and she was therefore called little Snow White.'' -from the Snow White fairy tale by The Grimm brothers

Yesterday I wore: H&M necklace, Only white jeans, Vagabond shoes, blouse is my mum's old, ginatricot ring

My oufit was really simple, the main point in it was the necklace, which I actually wore for the first time. I still wanted to add something to the oufit so red lips were just perfect, don't you think? Red nails finished the look.


It finally snowed a bit in here! My best friend and I wanted to take some pictures outside for that reason, and luckily we did, the snow is gone already.. This winter has been really odd, because there's no snow outside. That's really really uncommon at this time of the year here..

2 comments: